1. What is Fullcircle™?
Fullcircle is Clean Earth’s new Advanced Waste Lifecycle Program, a concierge service that carefully and strategically analyzes waste before it even happens. From initial product concept to lifecycle completion and everything in between, our goal is to provide solutions that eliminate all the waste, recycle as much as possible, and build a scalable program for our customers focused on zero waste.
With Clean Earth’s Fullcircle Program, customers are not expected to choose solutions from a pre-set menu for one line of service. In fact, it is quite the opposite. We customize waste solutions for our customers that take their entire operations into account and scale, utilizing our exceptional network and expertise. We uniquely develop and align with the customer’s waste generation, their sustainability goals, and the company’s plan for growth.
2. What are the Fullcircle value propositions?
Our ambition is to solve the difficult challenge of making it easy for our customers to properly manage their difficult-to-treat waste with the ultimate sustainable solution. It must be simple, innovative, transparent and trusted. That’s where we come in.
Simplicity and Efficiency
Expertise and Innovation
Compliance and Risk Avoidance
Transparency and Reporting
3. What service offerings does Fullcircle include?
● Expert waste consults and audits of the entire waste journey to achieve maximum efficiency for the customer’s waste reduction journey.
● Customer-focused programs that work as a partnership model.
○ Tailored sustainability training programs that assist with educating the customer’s team and complement existing operations for best practice waste management and regulatory compliance.
○ On-site and off-site services customized to the organization’s needs.
● Continuous improvement recommendations focused on innovation, sustainability and the company’s business goals. In addition, our program arms businesses with opportunities to improve transparency and traceability when it comes to their sustainability efforts and improving their bottom line.
4. What differentiates Fullcircle from total waste solutions currently on the market?
We work with each customer to explore every stage of waste generation, including:
By looking at the full lifecycle, we ultimately eliminate the waste at every source. At a time when companies and consumers are prioritizing sustainability efforts, our program is about making life easier for the customer by providing a plan that works for the organization’s waste now and in the future, as well as for our environment.
5. What is the target market for Fullcircle?
The Fullcircle Program services consumer packaged goods (CPG), food and beverage, medical devices and light manufacturing markets.
6. What reporting capabilities are you offering Fullcircle customers?
The Fullcircle program focuses on continuously evolving and simplifying administrative logistics, while maximizing efficiency. Fullcircle offers customers an enhanced tracking, reporting and data analysis of waste streams to monitor performance and measure against financial and corporate sustainability goals.
Clean Earth’s assured regulatory compliance, supported by detailed reporting, informs customers exactly how their waste is handled.
7. What makes Clean Earth uniquely positioned to launch Fullcircle?
Clean Earth has proven success in developing programs for various world class market leaders across multiple industry verticals.
Clean Earth provides:
8. Where can I get more information?
More information about Fullcircle is available here. We also encourage you to follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for timely updates.
9. Where can I send any follow-up questions I might have?
If your company is interested in learning more about Fullcircle, please email email@example.com, call 800.815.3770 or contact us online here.
© Copyright 2020 Clean Earth, All Rights Reserved.