You are here
32nd Annual Alabama Governor's Safety and Health Conference
We are exhibiting at this year'a 32nd Annual Alabama Governor’s Safety and Health Conference, to be held August 26-28, 2019 at the Perdido Beach Resort in Orange Beach, AL.
This year’s agenda promises an outstanding learning opportunity for safety and health professionals throughout Alabama and the surrounding region.
Breakout sessions will include topics covering a wide range of occupational safety, health, and environmental subjects plus updates on regulatory matters. The conference program will blend new and traditional topics based on requests from past participants. Dynamic speakers will provide timely information you can apply directly to your workplace for improving your safety and health programs.
Top Ten Reasons to Attend:
Why should you attend the Annual Safety and Health Conference? The top ten reasons for attending the premier safety and health conference on the gulf coast are as follows:
10. The conference is on the gulf coast.
9. The opening session will have a great keynote speaker.
8. There will be more than 50 vendors with new products and services.
7. It's only a short drive to many outstanding restaurants, golf courses, and shopping.
6. The Perdido Beach Resort is a great hotel!
5. A great pre-conference session is scheduled.
4. More than 35 concurrent breakout sessions scheduled!
3. Get the latest updates on key workplace safety and health issues.
2. You will be able to network with other safety and health professionals from all over the southeast.
1. It's the premier safety and health conference on the gulf coast.
Come see us at booth 47!