You are here
IT Asset Management & Disposition
Recover Value While Securing Your Technology’s Data
CLIENT IT ASSET MANAGEMENT
- All devices are accounted for on-site prior to demanufacturing
- Materials are received, screened, and sorted at Clean Earth controlled processing facilities nationwide
- Assets are entered into our inventory management system by manufacturer make, model, serial number, and client asset tag number, if applicable
- Each asset is assigned a unique Traveler ID barcode sticker
DIAGNOSTICS & REFURBISHMENT
- Assets are tested to key functions in accordance with R2 standards
- Any client data present is expunged when applicable
- Equipment is refurbished to enhance the value of working equipment
CERTIFIED DATA SECURITY, REPORTING & DESTRUCTION, NAID
- Assets are sanitized to NIST and DoD data erasure standards
- Equipment is tracked from receipt to final disposition by multiple data points with unbroken chain-of-custody
- Certificates of destruction are provided for all certified destruction jobs
REVERSE LOGISTICS & REDEPLOYMENT
- Finished goods tested to key functions in accordance with R2 standards are inventoried and stored in a clean and secure, video-surveillance monitored environment until picked, cleaned, packaged, and shipped
- Storage, reverse logistics, and redeployment services can be tailored to fit each client’s unique needs
IT ASSET RE-MARKETING, IT ASSET MANAGEMENT & DISPOSITION
- Refurbished client assets tested to key functions in accordance with R2 standards are made available for sale and then sold via secondary markets to recover maximum value
- Untapped revenue is realized
- Scrap or untested material is sold to approved downstreams
- Asset management costs for clients can be offset with remarketing of refurbished assets
- A full audit report is available to clients upon request
STEP 1: SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Call Clean Earth to set up a convenient time for a site assessment of your business property, security procedures, and servicing requirements for entry and exit. Our Program Management team will evaluate your requirements and prepare a recommendation.
STEP 2: DESIGN A PERSONALIZED RECYCLING PROGRAM
Based on our assessment, Clean Earth’s Program Management team will provide you with a customized proposal. We will determine the appropriate contact names and information to establish your account, client portal, and necessary documents to ensure your materials are securely managed to the specifications you require. Additionally, we will prepare a comprehensive Statement of Work (SOW) that addresses specifics for service levels, revenue sharing, and other terms relevant to the relationship.
STEP 3: COORDINATE WITH YOUR PROGRAM MANAGER
You are ready to go! We will remain prepared to address normal recurring service needs as well as any future projects. We believe developing a strong relationship with your Program Manager is key to remaining stress-free while we ensure all your needs are met.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
ASSET REMOVAL AND RECYCLING
Clean Earth has several facilities nationwide. This ensures for a smoother process and reduces long-haul transportation expenses. All electronics data is expunged in a secure manner prior to recycling and demanufacturing.
Clean Earth provides state-of-the-art comprehensive Electronic Asset Management tracking capabilities using customized, web-based software for customer interaction and monitoring.
We work hand-in-hand with our clients to form relationships that allow us to have intimate knowledge of historical asset retirement management patterns. With this knowledge, we proactively aid in the management of all electronics that may be nearing end-of-life.
At Clean Earth, we take pride in our recycling chain-of-custody data collection. We provide detailed information for clients that they then, in turn, use in their company sustainability reports.
As part of Clean Earth’s services, we offer site audits to identify additional assets that may be decommissioned, but not identified, in our client’s original asset retirement programs. In our years of operation, we have added a significant amount of value back to our customers’ bottom line by removing unused assets from the disposition balance sheet.
Why Choose Clean Earth?
Clean Earth is a trusted partner in the Electronics, Universal and Hazardous Waste management industry.
Extensive documentation is provided to showcase the chain-of-custody from receipt of materials to recycling and disposal.
SAFE & SECURE
Our secure process removes all data to eliminate any security breaches.
We maximize the resale potential of your equipment to restore its value.
All Clean Earth electronics facilities are R2/RIOS certified, fully permitted, and compliant with all Local, State, Federal EPA, OSHA, and DOT regulations.
Clean Earth is one of the largest specialty waste companies in the United States.
Contact Us Today!
Allentown, Pennsylvania – 610.797.7608
Hayward, California – 510.429.1129
Modesto, California – 866.447.5177
Richmond, Virginia – 804.550.1762
West Melbourne, Florida – 321.952.1516