You are here
Clean Earth's Aerosol Recycling System is designed to process pressurized steel cans, aluminum cans, glass, and plastics containing consumer commodity products. This one of kind technology was specifically designed to service all industries that produce aerosol, loose spec paint, and other consumer commodity waste. This advanced recycling technology combined with our accepted variations of waste materials and impressive speed allows Clean Earth to completely recycle or reuse all components of the waste products received and processed.
The recycling process employed is completely automated as containers are crushed and separated from the contents. Empty containers are washed and condensed into dense briquettes while the residual gas and liquid contents are captured and separated for recycling, reuse, return or as a last option disposal. The gas/liquid/container separation process is performed in an oxygen-reduced environment to ensure explosion proof and safe conditions.
- The Aerosol Recycling System is versatile. Our system has pre-set programs that can be customized to our customers orders. These “recipes” contain the appropriate operating parameters and program to allow easy transitioning from one material to another.
- Proven technology allows for efficient processing of volumes ranging from single containers up to multiple truckload batches.
- Liquid/gas mixtures are sent to a vaporizer system to remove en-trained gases.
- Our aerosol recycling system is programmed to facilitate internal flushing and purging of the liquid at the end of the day or when necessary. This feature also allows Clean Earth to return materials to generators to be reworked into their process.
- Recycling & Disposal
- Beneficial Reuse
- Mobile Soil Solutions
- Environmental Support
- Product Destruction & Reclamation
- IT Asset Management & Disposition
- Recycled Electronic Equipment
- Field Services
- Treatment Technologies