You are here
Providing a nationwide hazardous waste disposal service.
Clean Earth's expertise and technical capabilities afford us the ability to process a wide variety of hazardous waste materials and service multiple industries. We process hazardous soils contaminated with dangerous substances (including heavy metals, PCB’s, and residual petrochemicals).
We also work hand-in-hand with defense, construction, industrial, chemical, pharmaceutical, and consumer package goods companies processing the waste streams their operations generate, including:
- Flammable and/or combustible liquids & flammable liquid/water mixtures
- Flammable solids
- Hazardous aerosols
- Bulk and non-bulk hazardous liquids & waste water
- Water/oil mixtures
- Manufacturing waste, industrial sludge, & drum waste
- Lab packs & pharmaceutical waste
- Sand blast grit, foundry sand, & grinding waste
- Universal & electronic waste
- Off-spec, defective, & damaged consumer commodities
Our approach has always been to provide faster, smarter, greener solutions for our clients and stakeholders. So it’s no surprise that we have found other innovative ways to recycle and reuse hazardous waste. We employ cutting-edge techniques to reduce environmental impact, such as capturing flammable liquids and blending them into a fuel source that cement kilns can use as a cleaner burning alternative to coal.
These recycling methods have significant environmental benefits. They also allow us to create more value for our customers by offsetting disposal costs, directly benefiting your bottom line. If you have hazardous waste disposal needs, let Clean Earth help you maximize value while putting your environmental values first.