You are here
Clean Earth offers several options for a customized waste disposal system and programs for the medical community.
Clean Earth offers tailored waste disposal systems and programs for the medical community, in which challenges are faced each day. Clean Earth will consult with you to identify the proper disposal needs of your facility by conducting a walk through audit of each medical location or specifically respond to those needs you identify. Then, we will create a compliant waste program for hazardous, universal, recyclable and regulated wastes offsite specifically customized for you.
Maintaining your facility compliance requires routine management of offsite wastes, regular facility inspections, satellite accumulation areas in strategic locations, and temporary storage within each facility to remain in compliance. Clean Earth will keep you in compliance.
- Full service disposal options for hazardous waste including chemotherapy, lab samples, obsolete pharmaceutical products, specialty solutions, solvents, lab packing services, mercury removal and specific lab waste.
- Full service disposal options for non-hazardous waste including oils, greases and cleaners, lab samples, obsolete pharmaceutical products and electronic removal. Full service recycling options for universal waste including batteries (removal and collection), lamp and lighting recycling, mercury metal recycle by retort and computer component recycling.
- Full service medical equipment removal, scrap, salvage, recycle or resale options.
- Full service electronics recycle for computers, monitors and instrumentation.
- Full service training for RCRA, JCAH, DOT and OSHA.
Some of the materials we process are listed below. To learn more about what materials Clean Earth processes, Contact Us!
- Chemotherapy Drugs - Discarded or Outdated
- Pharmaceuticals - Listed in 40 CFR 261.33
- Solvents - Acetone, Alcohols, Phenols, Lindane
- Batteries - Alkaline, Lithium, Lead Acid,Ni-Cad (Cadmium)
Lab / Histology / Pathology
- Solvents from Tissue Processing, Xylene, Ethanol, Formalin>S%, Chemo Drugs, Lab Packs
- Acids - Sulfuric, Hydrochloric, Nitric, Acetic
- Mercury Containing Stains
- Gases and Cylinders
- Test Reagents Preserved in Thermoseal
- Fixatives w/Mercury Compounds
- Developer / Fixer Solutions
- X-Ray Film not for Recovery
- Barium Solutions & Cocktails
Facility Operations/ Engineering
- Universal Waste - Bulbs, Batteries
- Mercury Waste - Manometers, Thermometers & Thermostats
- Aerosols - Paints, Cleaners
- e-Waste - Electronics, TV Monitors, Computers & Instrumentation
- Medical Equipment Resale / Recycle
- Paint & Solvents, Cleaner Solutions & Used Oils
- Coal Combustion Products
- Contaminated Soil
- Construction Debris
- Consumer Commodities
- Dredged Material
- Electronic Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Healthcare Waste
- Household Hazardous Waste
- IT Asset Disposal & Management
- Non-Hazardous Waste
- PFAS-Contaminated Soil
- PFAS-Contaminated Water
- Universal Waste